Here’s the Dream Market URL: http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=2364970487 use it in a Tor browser to access the most popular marketplace on the Darknet.
Dream Market is a feature rich escrow marketplace supporting the bitcoin currency and the tor network. The market has been operating since 2013 and has been proven to be reliable and secure.
You might find products which are not available legally in your country. This is because the idea of this market place is to support the free market and does not follow local regulation restrictions. If you find a product which is not legal in your country you have to make up your mind for yourself if you should order the product and use it with caution, as sometimes this regulation restrictions do not come from nothing. Use the Dream Market URL in a Tor browser to find out more.
Dream Market Tutorial:
Tor Browser, Desktop:
Orfox Browser, Android:
Onion Browser, Iphone:
Tor Browser settings:
1) Click the Green Onion and select “Privacy and Security Settings…”
2) Make sure all 4 Checkboxes at the top are ticked then move the slider for “Security Level” to High and click OK. – Note a few forum sites may not correctly show the “Captcha” unless you reduce this setting to Medium/High.
4) Click the “S” up next to the Green Onion and select Options.
5) Click the “Embeddings” Tab and Tick the following “Forbid Java”, “Forbid Adobe Flash”, “Forbid Microsoft Silverlight”, “Forbid other plugins” and “Forbid <IFRAME>”
6) Click the “Appearance” Tab and uncheck the box for “Allow Scripts Globally (dangerous)” and click OK.
7)Lastly, copy and paste the Dream Market URL in the search bar and Voila!