Tor Browser settings:
1) Click the Green Onion and select “Security Settings…”
2) Make sure all 4 Checkboxes at the top are ticked then move the slider for “Security Level” to High and click OK. – Note a few forum sites may not correctly show the “Captcha” unless you reduce this setting to Medium/High.
4) Click the “S” up next to the Green Onion and select Options.
5) Click the “Embeddings” Tab and Tick the following “Forbid Java”, “Forbid Adobe Flash”, “Forbid Microsoft Silverlight”, “Forbid other plugins” and “Forbid <IFRAME>”
6) Click the “Appearance” Tab and uncheck the box for “Allow Scripts Globally (dangerous)” and click OK.
7)Lastly, copy and paste the Dream Market URL in the search bar and Voila!